Custom Search
costa calida blogger: The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!

The government is not doing enough about cleaning up the environment. This is a good planet.

Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.

If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him

You can’t just let nature run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment